Thursday, September 30, 2004

Fruit Tarts!

Hello! Sec 2/I will be selling our yummified fruit tarts tomorrow. Please show us your support and buy!

[Yay, I contributed in advertising the fruit tarts! Dont say I slackkd]

Got back the stupid maths class test today. Had loads and loads of careless mistakes. 7.5marks full of them! Dammit. Did pretty bad. Ms Lavina gave us back our lit paper too. It suckd too. Didn`t know what I was crapping. Hi5 grace! We have the SAME marks for both papers!

THK knew I was msging in class all along. He was giving me this OBVIOUS hint in class. Kinda phreaky, but I already predicted that he knew it all along, so it wasnt that bad. So he`s a nice dude for not confiscating it haha. Mann. So while he was going through the paper, Grace and I were crapping and laughing out loud like nobody`s business. He was kinda pissed but he didn`t scold us. Not directly, but jokingly. He said sth like, "Wah, stretching your legs in class is it. Dont think I dont know what you doing. Hand always go up go down. Not hand stretching then what?" haha. Ok that was crap. So he noticed that my hand was always going in and coming out of my bag.. Woah. Perfect eyesight you`ve got, dude. But today I wasnt even TOUCHING my hp in class. Not even ONCE during his lesson. I was busy laughing with Grace. Yeah! So NO FAIR! I`ve been wrongly accused! Grrr.

Stayed back after school for our home econs. Made yummified fruit tarts with Ru Renny and Cheryl! Good team work! We were the fastest group who completed them. Ms I-don`t-know-what-the-hell-is-her-name even said our tarts were the nicest looking among the rest. Hehehehe. Luckily Ru was assigned to knead the dough ONLY. I was in charged of rolling the pastry out and cutting them into shapes. Renny was in charged of laying them out nicely to be put in the oven and Cheryl.. Was assigned be in charge of the tarts while they were baking happily in the oven. Helped each other along the way, and that was the reason why we were the fastest group. :]

Another 5hours and 23mins to a new month! I cant wait!
Need my hp really bad.

Ja.9

9/30/2004 06:37:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com